Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

KeWa_2323766
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using SPI to read/write register values of 2 sensors. At the same time, I used the same  SPI flash memory for booting image storage and for user ... Show More
JuCh_3556216
Hi,I've successfully configured and tested a SPI DMA producer to pass data from the SPI producer to a USB socket for consumption. That DMA is currentl... Show More
prchc_3505471
Hi All,Please go through attached snap which is about GPIF-tool based interface definition for FPGA configuration using slave-select-parallel-map. Now... Show More
sestc_4109851
Hi,i am using the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit, Windows 7 64 bit, Matlab 2018a.If i try to connect Matlab to the Board via the CyUSB.dll, it results in... Show More
gean_3054931
Hi,I follow this thread in order to generate interrupt from fx3 gpio 25.the external switch is connected at gpio 25.if i press this switch,external pu... Show More
Peya_4162826
I want to switch FX3 work at USB3.0 mode and not support USB2.0 at the same time, connect to the host that don't support USB3.0, I want to the host wo... Show More
zhya_1029001
      The FX3 FW is an UAC + UVC  design.       UAC & UVC data comes from FPGA via SlaveFIFO 32-bit I/F.      When using VLC to capture both Audio and... Show More
Anonymous
The image sensor I'm using is MT9v034 monochrome version.  I'm trying to find in the firmware where I change header information to match this sensor? ... Show More
alalc_4112206
HelloI can't find CYUSB3KIT-003 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit  dimension drawing.Who can provide CYUSB3KIT-003 dimension drawing or PCB?Thanks very much.Tha... Show More
alca_3937256
i'm currently working on a uvc application and I want the device to only work on usb 2.0. It work perfectly fine in usb 2.0 mode but if i force the cx... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.