Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

selac_2609551
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I have made UVC FPGA solution using slave FIFO interface, it works fine.But,there is a request for audio function because input source is HDMI. Unt... Show More
BuYa_3858256
FX3 I2C interface in Superspeed Explorer Kit have no signals on the dev kit pins. I am using the reference design called "UsbI2cDmaMode"I am trying to... Show More
MiNe_85951
Hi,We are considering using GX3.We understand that this device is USB 3.0 to Ethernet bridge.So I have a question.Can I use this device with a USB 2.0... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
We have a CX3(CYUSB306X) question . We need to Check and confirm USB driver that can support MIPI CSI-2 with Long and Short packets support , Thank !! Show More
hudac_4288596

Do CYUSB3065 has a R_USB2 and R_USB3 precision resistor like the FX3 (for the USB 3.2)?

Mitchell_shen
簡述目前手上案子的架構 ,如下圖所示,fx2與fx3都只是負責將FPGA內資料傳送給電腦在FX2架構中,我的做法是參考flagA,當flagA=0表示fifo將滿,因此此時FPGA不再丟資料給FX2,等flagA=1表fifo已空,再繼續丟資料 在FX3架構中,如上述方式參考flagB,但目前出現問... Show More
mahac_4159481
Hello, I am working with the FX3 Superspeed Explorer kit. I was working on modifying the AN75779 application note to work with the OV5640 from Omnivis... Show More
kiyo_1490531
GPIF is set to Async SRAM interface.The MCU (DSP) is programmed as follows, but does not write data from the FX3S to the eMMC memory.eMMC memory clock... Show More
ThCo_3071396
Hi,I'm developing an application using the GPIF and a multi-channel DMA based on AN75779 for the cyusb3014 chip. I am receiving data on the PC end wit... Show More
GaCh_1398516
Hello,We want to development 4K@30fps camera and survey CX3/FX3 now. But some points let me confuse.1. We have contact three CMOS module maker (SONY/S... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.