Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GuTa_4286841
USB superspeed peripherals
In Cypress USB streamer example, when I use USB control center, select bulkin endpoint, then data transfer, transfer data in, for bytes to transfer, a... Show More
MoLa_3842091
I want to design a storage device using the following approach:usb3.0 <==> fx3 or fx3s <==> fpga <==> big storage(sd-card or ssd)My questions are:1) W... Show More
doruc_1309621
Hi, Our goal is to set PCLK clock direction to output and set it to be lower than 100MHz.We have changed "Clock setting" to "Internal" in GPIF designe... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hello,I'm designing a new board with CYUSB3014 and a Lattice FPGA - ECP5 (I have the Lattice VIP EVK that I base my design on it).My goal is to progra... Show More
chme_4259176
@ YangyangC_06   按照你推荐的 USB Superspeed Peripherals、 USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals。我做了对比,对比了硬件和固件上的区别,但是没有发现问题。那我就把我正在用的工程上传给您,麻烦您帮我分析下。 Show More
SaGi_4116301
HiI have a question regarding complex GPIOs:I created 2 identical PWM signals (same period, same threshold, same everything) using the complex gpio ty... Show More
ajmc_3522501
Hi,I'm using a CX UVC-CDC device that streams data from a custom sensor.My requirement is to restart the CX3 from the Host PC.I also don't know how to... Show More
MoLa_3842091
Hi,Regarding Raid1 code example, what is the buffer that holds data transferred (To/From SD card via DMA Bulk IN/OUT) when CY_FX_MSC_SCSI_WRITE_10 & C... Show More
WonjinHan
Hello. I know UVC version of 1.5 was released recently.Anyone have an idea What maximum UVC version FX3 can support ?Thank you. Show More
jumac_686261
Hi everyone.Could someone please help me, please.I'm now designing data transfer from FPGA to PC via FX3 using synchronized interface.The FPGA works a... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.