Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Peya_4162826
USB superspeed peripherals
import project “C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\dma_examples\cyfxbulklpmanual”, can not receive debug message in function C... Show More
LuCu_4098176
Hello,The code I'm using was taken directly from the synchronous slave fifo "cyfxslfifosync" example.Besides the sync slave fifo protocol I need also ... Show More
user_3987996
SPI BOOT2
solved msg Solved
添付回路図のように基板を修正出来上がってきた基板でUSB BOOTで立ちあげてControl Centerで書き込みをして、「Programming of SPI FLASH Succeeded」に確認して基板をSPI BOOTにSWを変更して立ちあげても カメラの認識せず、USB BOOTLOAD... Show More
rokc_4342611
Hi All,Can someone point me to peripheral register view. Default superspeed sdk does not show anything in peripherals tab in debug view.Interpreting t... Show More
dacrc_4008436
I am using an FX3, still in the superspeed development kit.  It is connected to an ADC and I can stream data from the ADC via the FX3 into a PC using ... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am successfully running an Omnivision OV5647 image sensor in 960p mode at 48.4 fps on the CX3 using Madhu's Streamer firmware project (FX3 / CX3 Firmware for Streaming RAW Image Data using Cypress Driver... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,SPI interface (SPI_SCK,SPI_SSN,SPI_MISO,SPI_MOSI) in fx3 works only for booting(4 bit wire interface with spi flash).I cant use these (with anot... Show More
nich_4171101
Hi Sridhar, I have just checked with onsemi, theAptina MT9m114 image sensor used in the AN75779 reference code is already in EOL. The latest MT9M114 e... Show More
MoLa_3842091
I want to implement loopback that is based on slavefifosync project, but my customized fx3 hardware supports only two flags connection on pins (G7 & G... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Im trying to set the Xfer size doing:                    InEndpt->SetXferSize(2048);    And after that I try to read the size with the followin... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.