Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

LeRi_4466366
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi I am looking into using NetX with an FX3.I cannot find any of the functions described in the NetX_User_Guide (cannot find anything that starts with... Show More
MoAb_1070241
I am in the process of designing a new camera that must interface with an existing device incorporating the CX3 chip. So, the MIPI input signal lines ... Show More
ClGa_2453791
Couldn't get MT9M114 eva board Cypress made interconnect board that is compatible for Aptina older boards and FX3 Explorer kits.i.e. CYUSB3ACC-004 https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyusb3acc-004-aptina-image-sensor-interconnect-board-ez-usb…... Show More
desd_4393836
Hello, I have a very critical question,I have an FPGA (ARTIX7 C7A100T FTG256) communicating with FX3 USB3.0 chip and from another site with a wireless... Show More
chhu_4276806
hi sirs,    i want to config raw8 format,but here has somes error ,please help me!CIS clk = (3840*8)*10^6/30.72/2/2 = 250MHZ ,but the tool calc result... Show More
KaS_3578976
Hi,I'm trying to read current value of the Complex GPIO timer (GPIO [25]) whenever i get the Strobe signal from the sensor. One of the GPIO pin (GPIO[... Show More
haa_4305841
Hi Cypress Community,Is there any register for data lock in cypress FX3 development board.If yes may i please know the particular register, and how to... Show More
SuSh_1535366
Hello,I found the FX3 FAQs (KBA224051), the description of BACKFLOW_DETECT in this article was as follows:Question: In the AN75779 example, I enabled ... Show More
PraveenAmara
Hi,I am Using FX3 and the Image sensor processor OV426, The Both FX3, and the Processor are isolated by the digital isolator,  My Doubt is Where I nee... Show More
MuS_2014846
Hi All,     I am designing a simple project which writes a 16 bit data and reads from my application board.I have built custom Board using FX3 and Spa... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.