Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

KaS_3578976
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I'm trying to read current value of the Complex GPIO timer (GPIO [25]) whenever i get the Strobe signal from the sensor. One of the GPIO pin (GPIO[... Show More
haa_4305841
Hi Cypress Community,Is there any register for data lock in cypress FX3 development board.If yes may i please know the particular register, and how to... Show More
SuSh_1535366
Hello,I found the FX3 FAQs (KBA224051), the description of BACKFLOW_DETECT in this article was as follows:Question: In the AN75779 example, I enabled ... Show More
PraveenAmara
Hi,I am Using FX3 and the Image sensor processor OV426, The Both FX3, and the Processor are isolated by the digital isolator,  My Doubt is Where I nee... Show More
MuS_2014846
Hi All,     I am designing a simple project which writes a 16 bit data and reads from my application board.I have built custom Board using FX3 and Spa... Show More
user_2884081
I'm using the CX3 device as an interface between a Sony IMX219 image sensor and the PC via USB3.0. After using the Denebola kit, I was able to create ... Show More
KrPa_4189911
Hello KandlaguntaR_36,Using MANUAL_DMA, SIB to UIB Channel, I am trying to read card data using SDIO interface but I couldn't get the desired speed.So... Show More
PeBe_4097246
As part of the USB descriptors there is a so called "Binary device object store descriptor"But i'm not able to find useful information related to what... Show More
ScBr_784201
We're going to be using the CYUSB3014 in a design, and I've noticed an inconsistency in the datasheet regarding the pinout.  In figures 6 and 7, Pin C... Show More
damc_1337896
using the example:C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\basic_examples\cyfxgpiftousbI've rebuild with the following changes added... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.