Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NiMa_2741046
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,my application really needs 2.4 Gbps capture over the D-PHY/CSI-2/GPIF/DMA chain, so I absolutely need to cope with 100 MHz capture with the GPI... Show More
doju_4424416
CYUSB3014
solved msg Solved
We built our own boards using FX3. I connected my PC and FX3 via USB, but the driver won't come up to my PC. The circuit diagram is the same because i... Show More
NoLe_4131831
請問有document 說明這個state machine狀態的flow嗎? Show More
ChRO_4339966
Hello, I am working on a John Hyde example (Bidir GPIF Slave interface from GPIF_Example6) where I have a Debug console attached to UART, and I am mod... Show More
josa_915556

Where do I find CyUSB for download?

KySa_4218291
Hello Guys,I have actually a simple Question. Can I create for FX3 a parallel Statemachine in GPIF II? I mean like 2 starts and they do seperate thing... Show More
LaCh_4386416
Hello,Assuming we are using another camera than the OV5640. Assuming we are using a camera that can do RAW10 spread on 4 MIPI lanes.The short spec of ... Show More
LeDe_2880731
Hi Cypress,We bought two CYUSB3KIT-003 Explorer kits and used AutoMaster<=>AutoSlave in AN87216 Designing a GPIF™ II Master Interface to transfer the ... Show More
DuLo_4417481
We are using a CYUSB3014 in our current product, but we want a variant with USB 2.0 only. Can we leave the SSRXP, SSRXM, SSTXP, SSTXM unconnected? Or ... Show More
MaSz_4417621
Hello,we use the CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit and have some problems with the UartLpRegMode example application (FX3 SDK 1.3.4).... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.