USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions
We have a usb dongle application with FX2LP, we have verified our FW by VS2010 Hosts.
But how can we dump TS file on windows platform? Does CyAPI support TS File dump ? which API should I call for TS File Dump?
We appreciate your help/Show Less
No source available for "main() at c:\users\04379cmh.whgdjt\desktop\uvc_an75779_640_uart_reg_spi_boot_sperate_190621_spi_ok\uvc.c:Show Less
We Develop USB Dongle as the following steps:
1. Modify the I2C Write/read function for our Tuner/Demod
2. Simple test the I2C protocol by Cypress USB console
3. Call Cyapi by VS2010 on the host, and use this host to control Tuner/Demod
We have finished all these steps above, the VS2010 host can write/read Tuner/Demod I2C normally(Every I2C function return sucess), except the lock status.
At first, I supposed it was FW I2C issue( use EZUSB_WriteI2C/EZUSB_ReadI2C ), after i changed with my own I2C function (No I2C interrupt used), the issue still exist.
It is VS2010 host issue? We only replaced the I2C write/Read function with cypress I2C write/read, it is also unreasonable
I have attached our VS2010 hosts project file,someone please help me, we appreciate your help.Show Less
can i use UART_RTS,UART_CTS,GIPO,GIPO as spi signals in FX3?
I have found example in the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\serialif_examples\cyfxusbspigpiomode.can i implement the spi controller using this example and above gpios?
thank you.Show Less
I have created CyU3PDmaChannelCreate(&glChHandleSlFifoStoU,CY_U3P_DMA_TYPE_MANUAL, &dmaCfg);
This API is returning CY_U3P_ERROR_BAD_ARGUMENT error 64 even configuration parameters are valid.why?
for the above chennel creation,our segger breakepoint is not going inside dmacall.
this is the dmacallback function.
CyU3PReturnStatus_t status = CY_U3P_SUCCESS;
if (type == CY_U3P_DMA_CB_PROD_EVENT)
status = CyU3PDmaChannelCommitBuffer (chHandle, input->buffer_p.count, 0);
//Increment the counter.
if (type == CY_U3P_DMA_CB_RECV_CPLT)
if (status != CY_U3P_SUCCESS)
status = CyU3PSibReadWriteRequest (1, 0,
4, 2, 0, 1);
I have attached the source code,please let me know the reason.
thank you.Show Less
使用EZ-USB FX3同时模拟UVC设备和串口设备使其可以在PC或其他带有USB 3.0接口的设备上都能看到模拟的串口设备和UVC Video设备，请问是否有相关的参考示例？
According to "EZ-USB® FX3™/FX3S™ Boot Options", The GPIO has its default state.
I have made two experiments.
1) I do not let firmware to be loaded from EEPROM to FX3 by tie PMODE to USB boot. I do not connect FX3 to USB, In that case FX3 will soon reach the default state specified at the mentioned document. That is the expected phenomenon.
2) I let firmware to be loaded from EEPROM to FX3. It takes 1 or 2 seconds for loading process. During the loading time, the GPIOs of FX3 do not follow the default state specified at the mentioned document. For example, GPIO 45 is High in default according to the document. The when loading, it is low. As soon as loading is completed, it is in its default state.
Is it true that GPIO does not in the default state during loading? Is the phenomenon expected?
Another question is how to reduce the I2C loading time?Show Less
I have found the example in the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\serialif_examples\cyfxusbi2cregmode.
Is this example uses GPIO as i2c data and GPIO as i2c clock?let me know?
Thank you.Show Less