Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

YaXi_4492421
USB superspeed peripherals
I use FX3/CX3(CYUSB3065) to shoot through DMA,and then use a set of I2C to control the configuration of the camera.The I2C also controls another chip,... Show More
LiWe_3614716
Greetings y'all,I have a platform with a Xilinx FPGA.The interface to FX3 is based on the 2bit master sync example using 32bit.(slfifoasync – Asynchro... Show More
Ty_4500246
Hello, We are trying to buy evaluation boards with image sensor according to AN75779. It would be: 'CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit... Show More
JuCh_3556216
Hi,I'm trying to use a complex GPIO configured as shown here to generate an interrupt after reaching a pre-set time. There are plenty of examples on h... Show More
JuBa_297206
Hi,after the SDK update to 1.3.4 our firmware based on AN75779 is not working anymore. Using the JTAG connection of the SuperSpeedExplorerKit I could ... Show More
GiSa_4520796
File System
solved msg Solved
Hi,I am trying to use file system to write data into SD card(s0 port).I am using EZ USB SUITE firmware and seggar Jlink for debugging, can anyone help... Show More
PeBe_4097246
Hi,Did not find a clear answer in the FX3 API guide, but are API calls like CyU3PI2cSetConfig()CyU3PI2cReceiveBytes()CyU3PI2cTransmitBytes()CyU3PUartS... Show More
FaFi_4159091
Hello,I'm building an application based on the GpifToUSB example with my own GPIF Design to read out a custom image sensor. Since the GPIF supports on... Show More
FuBe_4381791
Hello! I'd like opinions, advice and thoughts please!I am using FX3 to create a driver-less (using generic drivers only) keyboard + mass storage solut... Show More
DoFl_4277251
Hi,We're currently on the exploratory stage of our project -UVC Camera. We are fixed on using CYUSB3013-BZXC and the ff sensor: https://www.mouser.co.uk/datasheet/2/308/MT9M114EBLSTCZH3-GEVB_SCHEMATIC.PDF-1224932.pdf... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.