Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

BBKi_4523881
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am trying to expand the bulk loop example so that the firmware to contain additional configurations.   I duplicated the CyFxUSBHSConfigDscr array... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloRe: CX3 configuration for OV5680 RAW10 format I am understanding  that RAW10 input data can be converted to YUV422 with CX3 based on the above Li... Show More
YaXi_4492421
I use GPIO for input interrupt, but I can't get in to interrupt, may I ask where I made a mistake? Here is my initialization and interrupt code:// gpi... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hellohttps://community.cypress.com/message/35996#35996 Regarding the above community Link, there is a answer below. >CyU3PUsbSetTxSwing API sets the T... Show More
maVa_1182686
Hi,I had a spartan 7 fpga dumping data into the FX3 and was reading the data with a modified version of STREAMER C#.The protocol was BULKtransfer. I w... Show More
siz
Hello,Today has arrived my CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit and I need to interface to an FPGA.The basic idea of the connection is the... Show More
JeRo_4581061
5V was placed on one of the data pins (D+ or D-) and no other power was supplied to the device.  Would damage have occurred?We have a board that uses ... Show More
star_4282566
Gents,I have a firmware actually running on cypress RDK with a custom sensor.On this sensor, I can select the number of CSI lanes I want to use to tra... Show More
MeSr_4460526
Hi,I am using USB 3.0 MUX, PI5USB30213AXEAEX with CX3. In the reference design of PI5USB30213AXEAEX, 0.22uF AC coupling capacitor is recommended for T... Show More
NiBe_3829331
Dear all,This thread refers to debugging the DENEBOLA CX3 evaluation board using SEgger J-Link when using Linux (Ubuntu) Platform.I follow both EzUsbS... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.