Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GuSc_293616
USB superspeed peripherals
Prelude:Based on USB3.1 spec. ("State Diagram of the Link Training and Status State Machine") a link training is done before link power mode return to... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloQ1)Please let me know what happens if they switch to the following mode due to human error.①PMODE [2: 0] = 111②PMODE [2: 0] = FFFQ2)Looking at th... Show More
BiXu_2571851
I have used CYUSB3012-BZXC part in my design.I am calculating maximum junction temperature of this IC according to power dissipation of this IC.Can yo... Show More
ChPa_1603671
Hello,I am trying to modify the firmware of the CYPD3125-40 in Notebook mode to control our Mux from TI TUSB1046I.I have problems debugging the firmwa... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hi,I am Trying to receive image data coming from DDR3 to P-Port  of FX3. From FX3 P-Port,i have to transfer it to S0 Port of FX3 and then to SD Card.W... Show More
Kudo_4595136
In our design, CX3 SPI interface was used to control peripheral, such as LCD or camera ISP. Distance between CX3 and peripheral is around 40cm.  SPI s... Show More
AlNi_1311921
To the Support,I have been going round and round in a circle trying to make 400x400 raw8 sensor to work.  Here are the list of modifications that I ha... Show More
E_521156
Hi,is it possible to make a parallel to serial conversion? I need to send a 32-bit data from USB and serialize it and send it to one pin of GPIF II an... Show More
MaHa_3133581
I have designed an adapter board with a TI TUSB1002 redriver on compensate for channel loss across the adapter board and eventually an attached passiv... Show More
DoFl_4277251
Hi. I currently have a prototype board designed by our team. Its function is a simple camera but we're only using USB 2.0.This was loaded with firmwar... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.