Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

waxi_4600311
USB superspeed peripherals
hello,     I want to use cyusb3065 to transfer the frame by dma. So I want to get the point of the frame start. Wherher the GPIFII state machine can b... Show More
GiSa_4520796
P to S0 Port
solved msg Solved
How to receive data (Image) coming from DDR3 to FX3​Hi,I am using GpiftoUsb firmware and i should be able to collect data from DDR3 memory to P-Port b... Show More
poas_4520791
Hi,I'm using Fx3 and i have created 3 DMA channels-USB to CPU,CPU to P port,P port to USB.In the first DMA channel whatever the callback function i'm ... Show More
DhN_4227681
Hi,StreamOUT transmits the data from the PC to FX3 and then to the FPGA. Commands from PC to FX3 and to FGPA through I2C communication:- this conditio... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi I have an EEPROM image which gets loaded on the FX3 through the F1F PMODE[2:0] option which is "I2C, On failure, USB boot enabled"My question is ho... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hi,I want to transfer some bytes of data  from U-Port to P-port of FX3.My Appication is  U-Port -------> P-Port -------> FPGA.Q1: How to give the inpu... Show More
JHch_4126036
device : CYUSB3064.IO voltag 3.3VPMODE[2:0]:0F1CX3 internal Pull-up 50KΩ. Internal Pull-down 10KΩ.Cypress reommends:Electrical Charateristic       VIH... Show More
BuYa_3858256
HI, I am getting the following error message When I try to program the new board during Cypress FX3 bring up process: ""Current device is not the FX3 ... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hi,I want to check whether the consumer event is generated or not while transferring data from P-Port of FX3 to S0-Port of FX3.Can anyone help me to d... Show More
ChRO_4339966
Hello,On my FX3 project I created an EP discussing with a FPGA through UART link.UART is configured on both sides to work with Byte mode DMA (dmaConfi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.