Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

SeCe_4603466
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,I am opening this discussion on behalf of a colleague who can't speak English and I am not familiar with the subject here.I hope it gets across ... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Dear All:Our FX3 connects to a lot of slave devices by I2C, and I found the general call address from the I2C spec as the following figure:I don't rea... Show More
poas_4520791
Hi,I'm transfering data from FX3 to FPGA and the interface i'm using is GPIF II.Based on AN65974  GPIF II files i have created a state machine and mod... Show More
GiAn_4200716
Hi all,I'm designing a FPGA board that uses FX3 IC to communicate through USB type-C connection to PC.I read through the forum and I've examined the g... Show More
NoLe_4131831
請問FX3 AN75779 的 UART 是不是在 GPIF DATA BUS = 32 BITS 下無法作用我在 main function 中這樣設定 uart 不會噴資料出來可是如果將 io_cfg.isDQ32Bit 改成 false 就可以噴 debug 訊息出來但如果我需要 32 bit... Show More
poas_4520791
Hi,I am using the below attached firmware to transfer data from P-Port to S0-Port of FX3.The data from DDR3 is sent to P-Port of FX3.Before programmin... Show More
rasu_4591691
Hi,I am using PACTRON'S FX3S FPGA Dev Board REV-C. In  cyfxusbuart example I want to use CyU3PDebugPrint().But its not working. After the CyFxUSBUARTA... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I need to code a timeout for making a loop non blocking using <time.h>.I am in the EZUSB echosystem (no cmisys, ARM9269)Please advice: here is the cod... Show More
haxu_299926
Hi, I  used the example of cycx3  UVC ov5640 of the cx3 for test ,I want to modify the dma buffer size ,but I found when I modify the other value exce... Show More
inal_2949331
Hi everyone!I have FPGA connected to FX3 over GPIF (using starndard admux protocol). I successfully can read/write over admux. I need INT# signal to d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.