Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaSt_4567191
USB superspeed peripherals
I cannot make JTAG debug working for CX3, though I followed the instrinctions reported in the EZUSB user guide. t looks like that EZUSB can communicat... Show More
WGT_4383351
Two CYUSB3KIT-003 stacked, each connected to PC host, what is the best bulk transfer rate?My calculate: 100MHz*16bit bus=200MB/s with like 10-20MB/s o... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hello,I am transferring data from FPGA to FX3.But the thing is in waveform the signals are not triggering for data transfer.I am using flag A&B as act... Show More
E_521156
Hi,I have a question on this article:Drive Multiple GPIO Pins Simultaneously in FX3™ - KBA212557 I need to produce 2 simultaneously output (somehow SP... Show More
WGT_4383351

Does FX3's reference driver(like CyUSB3.sys) support windows 10?

WGT_4383351
With two CYUSB3KIT stacked each connected to a PC to transfer data between the PCs, run GPIF at 100MHz/16bit through the DIP connectors which could be... Show More
bojankoce
Hello guys,We would like to develop our custom PC software that will communicate with UVC class device. We strongly believe application note AN75779 ​... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi,We are using EZ USB SDK to build our project, the issue we are facing is that, by default the optimization mode for compiling is set to size optimi... Show More
Z_Du_1327421
Dear All,      we have finished UVC+CDC with FX3,and we can install the uart driver with *.inf file step by step。      but how to make a driver(such a... Show More
zhwe_4617146
HI 使用“usb control center”同一个固件烧录SPI【M25P40】,CYPUSB3014BZXI  烧录提醒"programming of spi flash succeeded"但无法枚举成UVC,重新上电依旧识别“CypressFX3 usb bootloader devic... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.