Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

E_521156
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am trying to send data from USB to GPIF in Serial mode (Serial interface using GPIF II ) . serial data is going to FPGA. But i have data loss in ... Show More
DhN_4227681
Hi,I'm using fx2lp in cyusb linux, but i'm geeting error in data transfer. The following errors are shown below.I program the FX2LP using the cyusb_li... Show More
shka_4635201
hi.....in the gpio configuration , how to select period and threshold for above question i.e. for 640x480 @30hz. Show More
HeHe_4094286
Dear all,I am using the CX-3 controller interfaced to a ToF Image-Sensor using CSI-2. If the sensor sends the image data(which consists of a variable ... Show More
noha_3407421
Q1.Do you have information about the MIPI CSI2 output data format and timing of the image sensor (OV5640)?Q2.Cusotmer want to perform an experiment to... Show More
DhN_4227681
FATFS
solved msg Solved
Hello,How to integrate FATFS to firmware inorder to read data in PC/Mobile from SD Card?I went through the default FATFS firmware and wanted to integr... Show More
WGT_4383351
If one kit is connected to USB and another still not connected (or one host PC is down), then some pins on GPIF II bus may be driven by the powered ki... Show More
PrM_1403381
HiDo we have provision to reset the USB Phy in Cypress FX3 ?ThanksPrasanna Show More
ViDe_4575507
Hello dear Cypress community,I'm currently trying to use a JTAG SEGGER J link probe to debug the CX3RDK_OV5640 firmware. I have the known error of bad... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.