Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

PrRe_3492461
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello All,I'm using Ez-USB suite V1.3.4.In the attached Properties window, if I Change configuration: Debug[active] to --> profile release / Release a... Show More
lopo_1264666
Table 5 listed combinations of burst length, buffer size and no of buffers to give different throughputs.How to modify cyfxbulksrcsink.h parameters to... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi All:I'm confused for that.According to USB spec:Q1: If I set the U1 latency to 0x00, it means that the FX3 will resume from U1 to U0 by 0us?Q2: If ... Show More
Ivan_Lee
CX3 -Android
solved msg Solved
1). If we want to apply this chip between “CAM sensor” & “Android-10 cell phone platform”, can you help me checkwhether it’s feasible design through U... Show More
yoco_4642236
I want to extend the USB3 data with external PHY to PIPE chip connected to fpga and back.I wanted to work with the TUSB1310A. this TI chip that can be... Show More
BaZh_4613586
Hi, every one:     Recently I met a problem in bring up my device base on cypress cx3.     The topology of my system is as below:     Data flow:      ... Show More
HeCh_4601451
Hi Sir I re-layout the e-CON_DENEBOLA_CX3_RDK_Schematics, modify MIPI CAMERA BRD CONNECTOR to Meet customer needs. and can load e-con_CX3RDK_OV5640_Fi... Show More
ArSa_3842301
I am developing a PCB that embeds a CX3. Both memories which are in e-Con DENEBOLA CX3 RDK Schematics are the following:I2C EEPROM ->  model  AT24C102... Show More
RiYo_1135191
Hi, allI develop a usb3.0 camera under SDK1.3.4, data flow following:SENSOR-->ZYNQ-->3014-->PCBasic setting:Data: 640x480@800fps, Mono8GPIF: 32bits@10... Show More
MaSt_4567191
as per subject, the event is registered by    CyU3PUsbRegisterEventCallback(CyCx3UvcAppUSBEventCB);but never executed. AFIK this means no USB event is... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.