Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaMa_4520856
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am trying to Integrate the header file from GPFI II Designer into EZ-USB FX3.In GPFI i used sync ADMux scheme the only thing i changed was RDY si... Show More
AvOm_4629506
Good Day!OV4689 sensor + your CX3 chip + libraries 1.3.4. I work on Linux. Sensor: /* EXTCLK 24 MHz * SCLK 120 MHz * MIPI_CLK 150 MHz * MIPI_PCLK 30 M... Show More
chhi_4637166
I check project properties configuration, they are correct, but still error: Cannot run program "cs-make" (in directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypres... Show More
HYKI_4494516
Dear Sir,I downloaded img file of AN89661 USB RAID 1 Disk Design Using EZ-USB FX3S.zip in FX3S RAID-ON-CHIP USB DONGLE.USB DONGLE is working, but I ca... Show More
MaOs_1615421
HiI read in multiple threads that the fixed function GPIF of the CX3 requires a ~200us frame blanking period to wrap up the partial DMA buffer associa... Show More
PhMi_4136011
Hi,based on this Thread OV2740 UVC Request to set Exposure time , we were able to grab images and set exposure times.But we still struggle with the pi... Show More
haxu_299926
It seems that there is no query about whether the buffer of DMA is ready. When the buffer is blocked, for example, when socket0 is finished and you wa... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,i follow the AN75705 to study FX3,but when i try to build project.There is an error in Cypress EZ USB Suite.    16:26:02 **** Incremental Build ... Show More
DiMo_4607246
Hi,Can anyone help me to do data transfer from fpga to fx3s. Is there any example designs available. I tried using slavesyncfifo firmware(available in... Show More
roji_4156651
I know how the firmware img file is created. After the firmware code compile and link in Eclipse an ELF file comes into being. Then post-build action ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.