Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ElC_4662986
USB superspeed peripherals
I am looking for a Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB FX3 and the image sensor I'll be using will be EV76C560ABT-EQV from teledyne. Can you please su... Show More
ZhYa_2401356
I use the demo of cyfxuvc_an75779, I get data from CyFxUvcApplnDmaCallback and submit it to the host, but sometimes the data submitted for one frame i... Show More
zeLu_283996
Hi,I'm using FX3 board to thansfer data from my FPGA board. everything is OK when transfer data lenghth is less than 32MB.When thansfer size is more t... Show More
DiMo_4607246
Hi all,   In my design, I am sending continous data to FX3 without any clock. Whatever data comes to fx3, it will send to the PC.  How should I config... Show More
WGT_4383351
In the Master/Slave examples, change CY_FX_DMA_SIZE_MULTIPLIER from 2 to 1, and send 1KB packet to master, then slave will receive 1KB packet then zer... Show More
WGT_4383351
With the Master/Slave example in AN87216, after incresing CY_FX_EP_BURST_LENGTH from 1 to 4 or 8 and loading the firmware to RAM, CYUSB3KIT-003 enumer... Show More
ShPe_4630301
Hello, I want to use the sample code provided by Cypress for using SPI Interface to read from and write to the SPI Slave but after falshing the image ... Show More
WGT_4383351
voidCyFxBulkLpDmaCallback (        CyU3PDmaChannel   *chHandle, /* Handle to the DMA channel. */        CyU3PDmaCbType_t  type,      /* Callback type.... Show More
roMo_4201811
Hello,We are trying to configure our ar0144 sensor to stream with settings RAW10, 30ips, 1280x800 on the denebola board.Camera input xtal is 27mhzMipi... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloThere is a PC (NEC PC-GN254U2GA) that carries both intel USB3.0 host device and ASMedia USB3.1 host device. Only when connecting a product using ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.