Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HuYa_4249091
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I'm trying to modify cyfxbulklpautoenum project in EZ USB v1.3.4 library, and found a question: CANNOT use cyu3mipicsi.h library.[example]Step1. I... Show More
YaZh_4656101
Dear all,Before I used EZ-USB FX2 to transfer data, FlagA was always 0.When I press "Bulk OUT"  FlagA will change from "L" to "H" and the FPGA will re... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi there,I have seen in the CX3 reference schema from eCon Systems (Denebola) that the VCC_CLK is getting after LC filter.I would like to know if this... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi , I installed EZ-USB FX3 v1.3.4 and want to use bulkloop example to understand the transmission mechanism by BULK endpoint between FX3 & PC.FW: .\C... Show More
LuCu_4098176
Hello,Using the original slave fifo code provided (with only some vendor commands added)I Write some data on the slave fifo terminate last word with "... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello.I'm using FX3 and I firmware that setup Bulk EP.I write c# software fromCyUSB.NET dll that get data from this Bulk EP via async method (beginXfe... Show More
KeMc_1121386
I would like to use UART on an FX3 in DMA mode, but I have variable sized packets.The DMA architecture refers to producers sockets being able to signa... Show More
chwe_4680716
Can CX3 receive 4 virtual channel from nextchip NVP6324 that connects four cameras?I am using i.MX8QXP that only has one MIPI CSI2, one MIPI CSI2 can ... Show More
bojankoce
Hello, guys.In our system we have FX3 controller used to control various IMX image sensors through FPGA. In FX3 we have implemented the firmware from AN75779 ... Show More
CHCo_4587496
does cx3 have any requirements for h-blanking?  what is the minimum h-blanking that i can set? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.