Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jori_4613131
USB superspeed peripherals
HI, there, Good day.I am developing on Superspeed Explorer Kit(CYUSB3014 inside), and CYUSB3A-007(Xilinx CPLD inside). I want to use CPLD as MasterFif... Show More
GrSe_4664521
I've been asked to resurrect a project that someone else did from 3 years ago that used  EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3.3, that work was done on a Mac and I'm loo... Show More
ZiWa_4569621
I am designing a USB3 dongle with FX3 chip.I saw examples in the schematic of design examples, but it is only USB Type B female.Is there an connection... Show More
WGT_4383351
Two Eclipse FX3 projects need some common external header file. The file have been included in to the project by creating a Linked Folder in Eclipse, ... Show More
WGT_4383351
There are four CyU3PUsbEpEvtControl calls in DMA manual example "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\dma_examples\cyfxbulklpman... Show More
WGT_4383351
Can AUTO SIGNAL DMA be used for data inspection? In FX3 programming manual, it is said"Used if the application wants to track statistics about the dat... Show More
lopo_1264666
Using "SuperSpeed Design Examples V1.2.1"- Program the superspeed explorer kit with "GPIF_Example5.img"- Program "CYUSB3ACC-007 CPLD Accessory Board" ... Show More
ChDU_4667611
Hello,We have some voltage spikes each 330 ms on AVDD. If we do not considering those spikes, we have a ripple less than 20 mV, in according to the AV... Show More
TeLe_4638221
Hello, All.I have been developing FX3 Firmware to stream video.I refered some example like Slavefifo to USB. But I haven't any host application to vie... Show More
WGT_4383351
With the default Master/Slave firmware, a C# program can continue send data to another C# program with zero failed packet. But after changing CY_FX_EP... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.