Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

WGT_4383351
USB superspeed peripherals
In AN87216, is Fig.5 and Fig.6 for generic example for read/write of slave, or the exact timing in the Master/Slave setup?In the master state machine,... Show More
JeCh_4640591
HiI am trying to use FX3 SDK to enable Super Speed mode of OV5640 YUV Preview running.It seems configure CX3 to Super Speed mode in App Init method. B... Show More
WGT_4383351
When multiple state transition path's condition are met, how does GPIF engine choose the next state?For example, in the Master/Slave example in AN8721... Show More
WGT_4383351
In master GPIF project:FLAGA is set to active high. This is confusing since in the state machine, the transition logic is based on FLAGA or !FLAGA, no... Show More
WGT_4383351
In AN87216 examples, CY_FX_CONSUMER_USB_SOCKET=CY_U3P_UIB_SOCKET_CONS_1 and CY_FX_PRODUCER_USB_SOCKET=CY_U3P_UIB_SOCKET_PROD_1 is used.What decides ho... Show More
WGT_4383351
Will GPIF control signals be dis-asserted when the state machine proceed from a state that assert that signal to a state that doesn't mention that sig... Show More
AnMc_4628076
Is it possible to get MIPI output from an FX3 so that it can function as a USB3 to MIPI bridge?  I want to write images (bitmaps for example) over USB... Show More
GrWa_2302706
FX3 AMI model
solved msg Solved

Hi

May I have FX3 AMI model ? Thanks.

BR

Grace

roMo_4201811
Hello,I edited my project using the steps described in KBA225062 to enable brightness control, but the brightness slider does not appear in camera con... Show More
WGT_4383351

In AN87216 FLAGC is "Thread_1_DMA_WaterMark", is it really used in the state machine?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.