Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jaBa_1816366
USB superspeed peripherals
as soon as the fx3 receiving the data from parallel port , it make full signal.and, the driver lib return the  "RES_TRANS_ERR".Could you let me know w... Show More
xixi_4541316
I use the cycx3_uvc_ov5640 project example in the CX3 platform (SDK1.3.3) for development. The sensor information is Raw10, its resolution is 1152 * 8... Show More
ScMu_3165461
Firstly, I am using the "boot_fw" project in <SDK_ROOT>/firmware/boot_fw as the basis for my bootloader.My goal is to have our device boot to this boo... Show More
GrSe_4664521
I have an application which sets register values in an FPGA using the SPI out of the FX3.  Those register writes are initiated by the PC application o... Show More
AnWa_3863696
Hi Is it possible to send pattern frame in UVC application from CX3 module FW in every DMA callback? I try to modify dmaBuffer.buffer content, but the... Show More
AlNo_3504021
Hi,I'm trying to use GPIO[8] on the FX3 as a GPIO for my application. After initializing the GPIO block, I call:CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride(8, CyTrue);CyU... Show More
RiCh_4680461
Hi Sir,i am trying to bringup a sensor, which having following spec.1. 720Mbps data rate per lane, 2 lanes. 2. mipi lane count: 2 lanes3. sensor resol... Show More
lexu_769621
I am working on a project which need transfer data from pc to FPGA. I used the slave FIFO. the configure is:16bits GPIF busDMA buffer size = 16KDMA bu... Show More
juhu_4653696
Hi,During stress test, we found accidentally shows the error "DMA Reset Event: Commit buffer failure":[2020-03-06 04:18:23] glFrameCount = 7784, glPac... Show More
huzh_4696786
dear cypress expertsgood dayregarding cx3 we are trying to use UVC and HID function,   we need HID function with set report and with interrupt out end... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.