Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GoBN_4706056
USB superspeed peripherals
We have custom board designed with CYUSB3035-BZXI device & USB3.0 standard Type A connector for interfacing it with the host. We are using Cypress USB... Show More
ToWu_1150381
I have a design using FX3 superspeed transaction. In the FX3 setup, I assign Burstlen with 16 to achieve better performance. It's a Bulk IN endpoint. ... Show More
JeHu_3414236
I would like to use the FX3S as a USB flash drive backed by a SD card.  I see there is an example app and devkit FX3S DVK by Pactron to demonstrate th... Show More
zeLu_283996
I designed a board has the same schematics as CYUSB3KIT-003.When I connect the board to my PC and opened Control center, it shows:  Cypress FX3 USB Bo... Show More
ChFo_4708886
Hello,I have been trying to install the CYUSB3Kit-003 EZUSB FX3 USB Serial driver in order to create a COM (serial) port in Windows, but I have not ha... Show More
AMRA_4710126
CyU3PReturnStatus_tSensorWrite (        uint8_t slaveAddr,        uint8_t highAddr,        uint8_t lowAddr,        uint8_t count,        uint8_t *buf)... Show More
HAKI_4710116
Hello,I want to use an oscillator which is on my FX3 board.ITTI has no information about the 14400076-19.200MHz crystal on thier website.Could i get t... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Hi Cypress If USB3.1 will be connected, Is it still operate in the original high data rate (USB3.1 Gen1) even if video change from high resolution to ... Show More
kosa_4707851
HelloWe are currently using FX3 for USB 3.0 communication.I want to change the connector to TypeC. Is it possible to use a CCG controller to perform U... Show More
SaGi_4116301
dma address
solved msg Solved
HiI have some problems with driving address lines through DR_ADDR in GPIF state machine, in combination with a DMA callback.I built an image sensor in... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.