Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals

Recent discussions

Sort by:
user_4313511
Hi I have CYUSB3014, and i willing to i2c working in slave fifo,because we want to transfer USB data and i2C data at the same time . Is this can possi... Show More
Christophe
Hello everybody, I'm using Qt Creator 7.0.1 based on Qt 6.2.3 (MVSC 2019, 64bits) I got several issues while trying to build my project.   CyAPI.lib(... Show More
jkhoo
I follow Adding Communication Device Class Interface to FX3 Firmware - KBA229099. and added all the codes into cyfxslfifousbdscr.c and cyfxslfifosync.... Show More
Rakesh
Dear infineon team,  I am trying to port my old code build using 1.3.1 SDK to 1.3.4 SDK. I faced a problem during I2C communication. I was sending som... Show More
Nzagone
Hello Infineon, I am currently learning to work with the EZ-USB FX3 kit and trying to implement some UART messages to follow the execution of my progr... Show More
SuWa_3337731
As per Infineon's latest USB Product Roadmap, there has been mention of WLCSP package of FX3 Controller. I am attaching the latest Product Roadmap. Th... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi,I understand that when using a 19.2 or 38.4 MHz clock, the system clock frequency will be 384 MHz.When using a 26 or 52 MHz clock, the system clock... Show More
Christophe
I encounter an issue while trying to build a code using CyAPI.lib in Visual Studio Community 2022.   I've followed the setup : 1. Added the path to th... Show More
KevinSegovia
Hi, I have developed a board with 4x CX3 (CYUSB3065) connected into a USB 3.2 x1 Gen1 HUB 5 Gbps (Texas Instruments TUSB8042A). The upstream port of t... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, For my initial evaluation of USB3 Vision, I am using the source code shared in the forum. Using that source code, I am able to enumerate the devic... Show More