Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TaGr_401321
USB superspeed peripherals
I’ve been working through the examples in the book SuperSpeed Device Design by Example and would like to use the Slave FIFO example in Chapter 11 as t... Show More
Robin_Peng
Dears我们这边用到了CX3,我们想请教一下。我们主机是支持usb2.0  + usb3.0 同时工作的。我们想把3.0直接接到cx3上面,usb2.0信号,想先接到hub,然后再接到CX3,不知道这样是否可行 ?HUB 用的是CY7C65642-28LTXC,CX3是CYUSB3065,具体逻辑... Show More
ShPe_4630301
Hi, I have a Question regarding to the pin layout of the HSMC Interconnect board. as you see on the following screenshot, there are two different pin ... Show More
SLLe_1656711
Hello,My project is running with SDK1.3.1.It works fine in 1920x1080, 30fps, raw12 mode.I try to change the GPIF from 16-bit to 24-bit for 60fps for t... Show More
JoNe_4646056
WRT FX3 Linux app to port to Windows10 , I compiled my code with the lib provided.I put the W10 PC into testmode, but I don't understand how to tie in... Show More
laze_4418921
hello,when i change the os between windows and  linux(virtual machine), camera link to linux os seems has wrong data and shows incorrectly.And when bo... Show More
Robin_Peng
您好,请问下关于芯片选型的问题,USB转以太网可以选型:CYUSB361X ,  属于以下框图。若是以太网转USB,以下框图是否是正确的,是否也可以选型:CYUSB361X  谢谢 Show More
RyTh_4740406
Hello,I am wondering how would I be able to send a UVC i2c command to the fx3 using the streamer application from the FX3 sdk in windows/Linux?Thank y... Show More
aaaa_4738566
I want to grab image through using FX3 .If i  set "VideoCapture cap(0) ,i can grab image using OPenCV. But now i can't get any usb devices through "CC... Show More
dach_3214351
Hi All,I want to use pow() function to calcuate value. but compile is faildcode\USBBulkLoopAuto\Debug/../dsplib.c:81: undefined reference to `pow'How ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.