Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

JaAd_2497106
USB superspeed peripherals
We have designed custom board for camera video out  in UVC mode. Video out work fine USB2.0 but there is no video when connecting USB3,0 port but the ... Show More
JeCl_4704641
Hello,I want to implement a SPI communication between the PC (host application) and the FPGA, via the FX3 device. I want to both send and receive data... Show More
hola_4724651
it takes at least 90s to config fpga via fx3 in slave selectMAP mode , while the bitfile is about 8MB.how can i reduce the time cost? where can i chan... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello I use the CMOS sensor below to create the FW, and I want to set H-Blanking and V-blanking time.maker  : Omnivision Product : OV2312output I/F: M... Show More
AlEr_4025481
Hi there,I wrote a tiny app to know how many data requests can be sent (received) to (from) FX3 device. According to USB specification it must be one ... Show More
SaM_4713756
Hi all,Iam tring to communicate with the cypress device using libusb and the cypress wrapper. But the libusb_init() function always return -1(LIBUSB_E... Show More
omco_594686
Hi,I'm using CYUSB2KIT-003 with the aptina sensor for non-uvc application.Everything works with 720p and 8bit pixel-depth.Now I want to move on to our... Show More
OpKa_1922276
Hi Cypress Experts:This ticket is the extend of CX3 prototype went unstable .When I test more module , i found update the SDK to 1.3.4 can't totally f... Show More
user_4067446
Hi We have connected CYUSB3013-BZXC to the PC through a USB5537B USB Hub controllerHowever, we are not able to see endpoints that have been assigned t... Show More
WeCh_3849696
Hi all,As title, we are developing an application which can receive data from FPGA through sync_slave_FIFO to PC.We  use BulkInEpt->XferData(*) to rec... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.