Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

RiBi_4316346
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,I am trying to stream data from a 1008x800 raw10 ensor to standard UVC application (Amcap, VLC).I can successfully stream if I use 16bit bus and... Show More
jupa_4599581
Hello, I'm using the FX3 library in windows and linux system. At Windows enviroment, i send a command to FX3 Fw using "CCyControlEndPoint->XferData" f... Show More
Robin_Peng

Dears

我们用USB3014做设计,想请教下可否将PAL输入默认是1280*720的改成(720*576)的?谢谢

DiDi_4439146
I am testing with a couple examples from the FX3 SDK (namely the usb HID Mouse example). I modified the code slightly so that it will continuously sen... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi I have a simple application on the FX3 which just turns an LED on, I then shut off my computer and the LED remains on. What should I do if I want t... Show More
LuCu_4098176
Hello,I am using the slave fifo implementation provided with no code changes in what respects the slave fifo.(only added very little code to implement... Show More
GrHa_3282776
Hi,I having problems specifying and sourcing a 52 Mhz CMOS oscillator at 3.3V for the CYUSB3014.  Is there a recommended PN?  And is there a reference... Show More
AlEr_4025481
Hi there,I'm fighting with data lost during DMA transfer and totally stuck on two questions... To be sure that received data is monotonic I attached a... Show More
LuCu_4098176
Hello,Sometimes after a manual hard reset (without powering off everything) the boot defaults to USB and the code stored in the eeprom is no longer re... Show More
liwe_284431
Hello, I asked this question two years ago , Re: When usb3.1 Gen 2 FX3 chip will be released? Now is 2020 , I am still waiting for GEN2 Controller....... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.