Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

KiGo_4722766
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm using FX3 with FPGA instead of Image sensor. To debug some issue, I am trying to get UART logs, but not able to.Any pointer that would help. Show More
EsPo_3827446
How  hexa decimal value assigned for below in cyfxuvcdscr.c?  Is reference available? /* Interface Association Descriptor */ /* Standard Video Control... Show More
AkCh_4768936
Hi All,I am looking for a MJPEG firmware example with the OV5640 sensor,  please share the example.Please refer to Cypress 001-90369_AN90369_How_to_In... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I want to reset my board by calling CyU3PDeviceReset(CyFalse); as said by API explaination,  CyFalse is for cold reset, but it doesn't work.I... Show More
PraveenAmara
Hi we have used an FX3 and Type a Male connector before, There we have swapped an RX and TX lines in the connector to Fx3.This time we have used a Typ... Show More
user_1484456
the USB3 vision example from the frum is combined with FX3 UVC camera design to bring about USB3 vision camera solution. the DMA channel glChHandleDCI... Show More
SaKu_1902391
Hi all,I am trying to read the PWM pulse where ON time ranges to 10us and OFF time ranges to 80us. In CX3 , using the simple GPIO interrupt as both ed... Show More
LeLe_4350096
Hello,We're bringing up a CX3 based design (USB boot) and the board comes up as an "unrecogized device" in windows device explorer. Once in a while, i... Show More
dada_4756041
after 9 years, I wonder if they have got solution for this or not, I've try to download my code but it shows: "Programming failed". This message appea... Show More
Anonymous
For Image formats that are not supported by the UVC, (like RAW), the attached firmares can be used as reference (FX3 and CX3 firmwares attached)    Th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.