Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

PeEk_4763971
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,We are working with the CYUSB3014 chip and have some questions that we can not find answers to in the datasheet:* What CTLE settings do the chip ap... Show More
FaYe_4641746
Hi,I'm new to the FX3 kit. I was trying to using FX3 kit for SPI communication. I started it with running sample code "cyfxspiregmode.img".In the USB ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloRegarding FX3/CX3 PMODE pin for setting boot option.Please tell me the input condition when changing the setting of boot mode due to the external... Show More
alyo_4754581
HiI am using the Denebola RDK with the CX3. The firmware on the device is the example firmware for ov5640 sensor that came with it from e-con systems.... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi,Is there any updates since 2016 ?I have the same issue for firmware freshly compiled in latest SDK.In Ubuntu 18 (Linux ubuntu 5.3.0-51-generic #44~... Show More
mamu_3907446
Hi,I'm using the super Mutt device which is based on the FX3.I got a few questions:1. I'm trying to send user-defined bulk packets using the USBTCD to... Show More
KrPa_4189911
Hello,I am developing an application there is a requirement that facilitates the SDIO Interface mode from a single-bit data bus to four-bit data bus i... Show More
OlEr_1999891
Hi!We are making an updated design of our USB hub solution were we are considering HX3. One customer requirements is that it should support USB Asynch... Show More
ShYu_2612661
Hi, I plan to interface a python 500 Cmos camera with Cypress EZ-USB FX3. The frame rate of the camera is 500 fps(Pixels:600*800). So I'm just wonderi... Show More
ShYu_2612661
Hi, I plan to interface a python 500 Cmos camera with Cypress EZ-USB FX3. The frame rate of the camera is 500 fps(Pixels:600*800). So I'm just wonderi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.