Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
PrM_1403381
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am using Cypress Fx3 DVK (CYUSB3KIT-003), In cypress errata I found about above mentioned subject.So in firmware, In CyFxUSBEventCB function in C... Show More
OlJo_4577026
The FX3 documentation (SDK version 1.3.4) for CyU3POsTimerInit claims that the default timer tick interval is 1ms.This does not match the implementati... Show More
lich_1335846
Hi,Now I do not use the INT# of CYUSB3014-BZXC in the GPIF II Interface.I want to generate the interrupt for the VBUS detect(USB Connect,USB Disconnec... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,  I am working on Cypress cyusb3014-bzxi chip. However when I connect it to the computer, I am unable to detect the device. It doesn’t show up... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I am learning the SDK and USB in general in these weeks and I am trying to reverse engineerin the EZUSB design for CX3.I have a simple question: as so... Show More
LiZh_4600321
hello,I used CYUSB3014 in my design and referenced the design of a third-party development board. After connecting to the PC with a cable, the device ... Show More
PaKa_4615756
The install script for cyusb_linux fails. I have already edited out "errno" instances in main.cpp and I believe I have the correct version of libusb i... Show More
xigu_1705831
hi       is there an sample code which configure the sub device as NV12 camera ? i tried to configure in our usb  description, but cannot work.     /*... Show More
NiTo_4448151
Can someone explain how single state machine given (syncslave_fifo) in GPIF II project folder in AN65974 corresponds to state machines shown in Applic... Show More
Flance_Fang
Hi.cypress使用CyUSB3014+WM8960(音频Codec),来实现USB声卡的功能,通过修改的USB设备描述符, 变成两路音频,发现windows不识别。之前的1路是没问题。(见附件one channel and two channels)thanksflance fang Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.