Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
poas_4520791
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I'm transfering data from FX3 to FPGA and the interface i'm using is GPIF II.Based on AN65974  GPIF II files i have created a state machine and mod... Show More
GiAn_4200716
Hi all,I'm designing a FPGA board that uses FX3 IC to communicate through USB type-C connection to PC.I read through the forum and I've examined the g... Show More
NoLe_4131831
請問FX3 AN75779 的 UART 是不是在 GPIF DATA BUS = 32 BITS 下無法作用我在 main function 中這樣設定 uart 不會噴資料出來可是如果將 io_cfg.isDQ32Bit 改成 false 就可以噴 debug 訊息出來但如果我需要 32 bit... Show More
poas_4520791
Hi,I am using the below attached firmware to transfer data from P-Port to S0-Port of FX3.The data from DDR3 is sent to P-Port of FX3.Before programmin... Show More
rasu_4591691
Hi,I am using PACTRON'S FX3S FPGA Dev Board REV-C. In  cyfxusbuart example I want to use CyU3PDebugPrint().But its not working. After the CyFxUSBUARTA... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I need to code a timeout for making a loop non blocking using <time.h>.I am in the EZUSB echosystem (no cmisys, ARM9269)Please advice: here is the cod... Show More
haxu_299926
Hi, I  used the example of cycx3  UVC ov5640 of the cx3 for test ,I want to modify the dma buffer size ,but I found when I modify the other value exce... Show More
inal_2949331
Hi everyone!I have FPGA connected to FX3 over GPIF (using starndard admux protocol). I successfully can read/write over admux. I need INT# signal to d... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi I have a usb device  which starts with bInterval - 0, so a 125uS report interval. I want to change this to bInterval = 3 so a 1000uS report interva... Show More
JaYu_1341641
Hi Members!!My customer is planning a USB camera. purpose is home security.Customer's rough target spec is 3M sensor with 30 frame. but you know CX3 c... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.