Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NoAr_1540581
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello I think FX3 and CX3 are already USB-IF certifiedBut, If the user wants to conffirm that  FX3/CX3 are authenticated, please let me know if there ... Show More
GaTu_4778311
There is a 2 UVC connection example given in AN75779, like Figure 51 shows:I wonder if it is possible to do 3 connections by using the other pair of s... Show More
AaTa_3198991
I'm using custom hardware with FX3, using both USB 2 and USB 3. Both USB connections work, the device is recognized with either USB 2 or USB 3 cable.I... Show More
EsPo_3827446
Hi,I want to debug the program.   Run->Debug Configuration Error with command: gdb --versionCannot run program "gdb": CreateProcess error=2, The syste... Show More
BeMe_290856
We are about to sign the latest driver cyusb3 from SDK 1.3.4 with Windows Hardware Lab Kit (HLK). The tests are run for Windows 10, x64 build 19041, w... Show More
AnKi_4737686
I am using a FPGA to write video and audio data to the FX3 using a multichannel slave FIFO. Occasionally when using a slow PC the video stalls but aud... Show More
MaHe_4626536
CX3 questions
solved msg Solved
Hi,Could you please help with the following questions:1. Can you please explain what are the required operations and procedures in order to support ne... Show More
IyRa_4728991
Dear All,I need to communicate with an external device and i would like to get data by using bulk transfer function. I can communicate and get data wi... Show More
juhu_4653696
Dear,We use EZ-USB FX3 UVC cyusb3014, Source code is base the "AN75779 project.We want to change bulk mode to isochronous, but failed. Could you help ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.