Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Mrzh_331041
USB superspeed peripherals
In the slavefifosync example code, 2 endpoints are initialized.The device is enumerated as this:I want to know how to add another endpoint to the tree... Show More
IlPa_4625406
Hi Cypress,I am trying to implement a custom I2C boot using the second stage boot-loader. I am looking to address a failure case wherein the EEPROM fi... Show More
JaMc_4627451
Hi everyone. I've just joined on a new project and they have tasked me with implementing a USB 3.0 data stream on an FPGA. I'm looking to be able to s... Show More
bojankoce
Hello, guys!I hope this message finds you well! We have a custom board with FX3 USB SuperSpeed controller on it. We clock it with external 19.2MHz clo... Show More
TePl_1066611
I'm running an FX3 interface in Bulk mode with a Sony IMX304 cmos imager, but periodically get data error crashes. I find that this gets worse as the ... Show More
GrWa_2302706
Hi GFIP II of FX3 runs at 100MHz with 32-bit data lines.For each read, it will use the status below to check whether the data is received.     bRead =... Show More
JaCa_2860716
When the CYUSB3Kit-003 is plugged in with J4 installed, nothing appears in control center.The kit does appear with the default demo streamer example w... Show More
viya_4626641
I intend to interface a camera with 16-bit grayscale video over USB UVC using the FX3. As per AN75779, the chip  supports YUY2 where grayscale is only... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloHere is my understanding of which errata corresponds to the three  "2.2 Unexpected Connection Failures"  items of  TroubleShooting Guide.Please t... Show More
youm_4511561
SuperSpeedExplorerKit(CYUSB3KIT-003)を使用しています。パソコン(ホスト)からデータが送られてきてFX3にデータが入る前にデータがノイズ等で壊れていた場合、CRCエラーになると思いますが、この時 ①FX3でのCRCチェックは内部のどの部分でやっているのでしょうか  ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.