Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TeMa_2997106
USB superspeed peripherals
I am considering replacing the Renesas USB Host Controller with FX3.R8A66597FP is mounted on the current board. Code Example​ has an example of USB Ho... Show More
LuTa_4642501
Hi, In cyfxusbi2cregmode, glEp0Buffer doesn't need to be 32 bytes aligned because it is only used in setup messages, and CyU3PUsbGetEP0Data and CyU3PU... Show More
mata_4758791
CYUSB3KIT-003+AN75779 not workinganybody could help me?I configure 2 board with ov7725, to get easy analysis, I use a very slow rate: 640*480*30FPS, Y... Show More
HaMu_4778661
Hi,We use EZ-USB FX3, Source code is base the "AN65974" project.We want to change bulk mode to isochronous, but failed. Could you help us to set it?Th... Show More
user_4665121
Hello,As I managed to get streaming working on Denebola kits we went further into developing our solution (there is coax ser-des between sensor and CX... Show More
CoCo_4528381
Hello everyone!I have a problem with the DmaMultiChannel used for the frame transmission on the CX3 when working on a custom uvc host app.I'll explain... Show More
MiRo_263836
We are implementing 2nd bootloader, which has EEPROM writing/update capability and will reside in I2C-access EEPROM,  for FX3, CYUSB3013-BZXC.  There ... Show More
YaMu_4805056
I am developing an application on Windows 10. This application accesses a FPGA board through USB. I am using CyAPI.lib library. However I am not able ... Show More
DeSa_1285516
Our setup gets data from the fast ADC which is connected to FPGA. FPGA through CYUSB3014 working in SuperSpeed mode andsend data to the PC. We use sli... Show More
TAKA_2056991
Hi,"FX3Device-> IsBootLoaderRunning ()" returns quickly when it is a boot loader, but it takes a lot of time otherwise.I want to know how to make it f... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.