Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
poas_4520791
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I'm Transfering data from FX3 to FPGA via GPIF II interface.With the Default Firmware i.e., the firmware in AN65974 application note i'm getting 00... Show More
poas_4520791
Hi,I'm Transfering data from FX3 to FPGA via GPIF II interface.I'm able to transfer only 12 bytes of data through control center and only 9th byte is ... Show More
johe_1222036
I have the board layout with the PMODE lines connected as PMODE[2:0] = Z11, but the FX3 comes up as Cypress Benicia USB Boot Device (VID: 04B4 and PID... Show More
NoLe_4131831

請問 CyU3PUartTransmitBytes 這個 function

有沒有相關的 document 可以參考

謝謝~

jawu_4351971

您好:我现在想学习一下源码,现在使用 EZ USB Suite编译,汇编文件cyu3entry_armcc.S报错,能不能麻烦帮我解决以下。谢谢

工程见附件

StSa_4592716
I have a project where I need to read in 12 SPI ADCs simultaneously using a common MOSI, SCLK, and CS. Therefor I need to bit-bang the SPI. I was look... Show More
Anonymous
I am getting an undefined reference to _sbrk when I am compiling my code. Is there any solution that you can provide? Show More
WGT_4383351
Are there instruction docs about how to design a carrier board for CYUSB3KIT-003 like header spec and position? Now the only reference is the gerber f... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I cannot make JTAG debug working for CX3, though I followed the instrinctions reported in the EZUSB user guide. t looks like that EZUSB can communicat... Show More
WGT_4383351
Two CYUSB3KIT-003 stacked, each connected to PC host, what is the best bulk transfer rate?My calculate: 100MHz*16bit bus=200MB/s with like 10-20MB/s o... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.