Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

bime_4763896
USB superspeed peripherals
card was not detected yellow mark on cypress fx3 example device Show More
JaRo_4664191
Hi,I have an FX3 with a U2P DMA bulk channel with 2 buffers (16KB) each. The FX3 is used as a bridge between the host (PC) and an FPGA.For this test, ... Show More
MaFa_974161
HelloI have to develop a board.I use FX3S because it can connect to FPGA via GIPF II,it can connect to uSD thanks to SDIOit can connect to PC via USB.... Show More
mata_4758791
Dear, I got a very strange behavior, the dmabuffer count is alway incorrect.First, for testing purpose, I wired the Most significant 8 bits i.e. D[15:... Show More
frba_4674376
Hi ,Im testing Loopback  case of AN65974 ,when  I click transfer file out for  bulk out transfer   , I have no problem  and I see the data patter how ... Show More
Hemanth
Hi Francesco,Please check if you are getting PRD_EVENT. If not, then FPGA is not sending the data to FX3. Please make sure hardware connections are ok... Show More
JoNe_4646056
Hi,Using the *FX3 dev board*, is there a recomended mechanism to boot from SPI/flash?-- We have SPI/flash wired to the dev board, but the PMODE only a... Show More
RiBe_4514336
Hello,I have a problem programming the Superspeed Explorer Kit.I want to send 4 buffer of 200 Byte using spi. Sometimes happen that the clock 'pause' ... Show More
NiCo_4789341
I've been adapting the code from FX3 / CX3 Firmware for Streaming RAW Image Data using Cypress Driver to my hardware.I can now use the Streamer applic... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.