Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TeLu_4270821
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using FX3 implement a test, The transfer like below:PC(HOST) ←→ FX3 ← Async SRAM interface(80Mhz) → MCU(STM32)Here are what I did. Refer AN76405 ... Show More
shsa_4792201
I2C EEPROM (AT24CM01) for boot is connected to Cyusb3014, PMODE is changed, and USB boot and I2C boot are used depending on the situation.I want to ch... Show More
DaGr_4328696
I'm currently working on a project that sets up a UVC video stream using the FX3. When the device is plugged into a host directly, it works absolutely... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi,I have developed an own PCB design based on Denebola development kit. Whit the following differences:-  the SPI FLASH, which is used to store the f... Show More
LuTa_4642501
Hi, I need to use spritf with the demo cyfxusbdebug, but it doest compile::tanureal@archtower $ make make[1]: Entering directory '/media/workspace/usb... Show More
KaFu_3122371
I would like confirmation of the behavior of a standalone DMA_RDY_TH* event within the transition equation of a GPIF II state machine. What I mean is ... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hello,According to the CX3 datasheet, the device can load boot images from varios sources. And it is necessary to adjust the configuration of the PMOD... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hello,I am carrying out an own design based on Denebola board. I know that is possible to store the boot image in both : into an SPI Flash memory or i... Show More
JUTA_2823561
Hi support teamI need EZ-USB GX3 Linux driver.I downloaded it from the following URL, but it was only the source code.The build fails and the followin... Show More
user_4790841
I have the CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit, and have difficulty merging the different C project solution examples you provide in the ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.