Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Robin_Peng
USB superspeed peripherals
DearsUSB Video Class 1_5的USB_Video_Payload_Frame_Based_1.5.pdf文档中定义了PAL 隔行的描述符,但是在AN75779的固件中没找到 bmInterlaceFlags 这个描述符,请问怎么修改成隔行呢? Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloRegarding the USB driver sugnature for FX3, We are planning to get the signature based on the Part3 Driver Ressell of CyUSB.pdf.SO, I will attach... Show More
kyli_4592306
Hi Cypress,I am using CX3 to get data from ToF image sensor over USB to host PC,i used the e-CON Denebola EVB to develop it, i could get the image dat... Show More
JaRo_4664191
Hi all,I'm trying to sample a signal for a long period of time and stream to the system host using the FX3 GPIF2 interface. If I use a high sampling r... Show More
lfl_4816136
GPIF GPIO
solved msg Solved
JayakrishnaT_76​Hello, I want to add another PWM based on the project you provided last time to transmit data through gpif, but the project does not r... Show More
QiLi_4789831
Hi    There is a CYUSB3014 & MT9V034 camera programming, follow the application AN75779 instructions: according to Aptina MT9V034 data sheet changed s... Show More
E_521156
Hi,in FX3, can we pause the DMA transfer deliberately at some point of DMA(by a flag or an external event)?Base on my understanding, we can do it by D... Show More
KeMi_1494446
I have 1.2.3.20.  With the last Windows 10 Update 2004 our USB communication has degraded on certain hardware.  Anyone else have similar issues?  If t... Show More
PhMi_4136011
Hi,i am currently working with an OV2740 Sensor (RAW10) and a CX3 board. The image stream is working fine with USB 3.0 connector as well as USB 3.2 Ge... Show More
GlWa_4058551
Our system  is working well with  FX3     - it is a C#.net application that we are migrating to USB3.We have found that when USB cable is pulled  bulk... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.