Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Robin_Peng
USB superspeed peripherals
Dears请问USB3014的工业级与商业级是互相兼容的吗?我们之前生产,一直用商业级:CYUSB3014BZXC。本批次生产,因为商业级断货,更换为了工业级:CYUSB3014BZXI结果,本次生产反馈,出现了USB通信异常问题(打开usb的设备驱动和初始化握手失败了)。我们这边听说过有的公司在将... Show More
lopo_1264666
DMA watermark
solved msg Solved
I would like to know why DMA watermark in FX3 code does not tally with GPIF implementation for both GPIF_Example8 and GPIF_Example9 in "SuperSpeed Des... Show More
TeMa_2997106
GX3 drivers
solved msg Solved
I want to use GX3. There are various drivers here. But Last updated is old (2019-May). What is the supported version of each OS? Especially, I want to... Show More
EmJo_4807876
Hi all,I'm modifying the mass storage example code for the FX3 to include an addtional DMA cannel. This additional DMA channel has the same producer s... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I have a problem (A) that the USB3.0 link is not connected at high temperature (about 60 to 70 degrees).The incidence is about 1%.And I have another p... Show More
user_4770066
Hello!I want to use the FIFO interface (AN65974​). I started with the sample code from the application note.After some modifications to the state mach... Show More
Anonymous
Hi         I have created a manual  DMA multi channel. When I commit the data to the consumer, sometimes the function fails, returning error code 71. ... Show More
WonjinHan
Dears. We are designing our system as the following. Our questions are  current selected items of "FX3 peripheral used" in GPIF like I2C and spi in ac... Show More
SaSa_4159646
Hi Moderator,I have some follow-up information related to an earlier post in this forum titled "USB data transfer aborts intermittently" and a related... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloAbout FX3 C ++ Streamer;Bulk transfer is understood as transfer in units of 1KB * 16Burst = 16KB.For example, if I want to transfer data with Tot... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.