Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

RaBa_3662601
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi Cypress team,Please suggest suitable parts similar to CYC67300 part at a higher temperature grade of -40 to +125 deg C to use in a new design.Thank... Show More
AlEr_4025481
Hi everyone, I'm sorry if my question is not for this thread. I'm working with Cypress EZ USB Suite software on different OS (Windows 7, Windows 10) a... Show More
nael_4845726
hi, FX-3 change packet size and burst rate in ISOC module (USBIsocSourceSink)I would like to change the packet size and the burst at the same time in ... Show More
HYKI_4494516
Dear Sir,I'm using FX3S RAID-ON-CHIP USB DONGLE,And Format of SD Card(4GB, HC, Class6) is possible in Windows10 OS.But I can't format SD Card(16GB, HC... Show More
KeDu_4661041
HI Everyone,The cyusb3014 in our board is self-powered through VBATT. The device cannot be renumerated after the usb cable reconnect while the VBATT p... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I would like to add a filter to the power pins below. - VDD - AVDD - CVDDQOnly the maximum current value is listed in the data sheet, but how much cu... Show More
weli_4835011
Hello!We using cx3 and ov5460 develop a UVC device,and refclk source is 27 MHZ.We want to use it in 2592*1944,3fps (usb 2.0), We don't know how to con... Show More
GlWa_4148656
Hi all, we try to create a BULK IN&OUT path between FPGA - CYUSB3014 and Android tablet(samsung),  the firmware used in FX3 is "slave fifo example ima... Show More
omco_594686
Hi all,We're developing an in-house image sensor and using the FX3 for data streaming.I want to know if the GPIF bus can handle different line lengths... Show More
MiVu_4817671
Hello,Is there any limit in maximum resolution or line length over MIPI interface if throughput is less than 2.4Gbps?I'm trying to configure CX3 to re... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.