Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ArSa_3842301
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, We are currently developing the firmware for a camera application based on CX3 IC. I realiced that CX3 is able to communicate with laptop, in orde... Show More
WaRa_4824346
I need to achieve low standby power consumption in a system with an FX3 and a Xilinx FPGA.  This system primarily remains in a low power idle state fo... Show More
GlWa_4148656
Hi all Our FPGA may send variable length data(4B~16kB, integral multiple of 4Bytes) to FX3 in which firmware runs as slave FIFO mode, host app invoke ... Show More
mgiacomelli
Hi, I worked through the UVC example and got video streaming working.  I then worked through the GpifToUsb example and got data read out working.  Now... Show More
TeMa_2997106

Is it necessary to add ALE with GPIF2 when FX3 is Slave?
Is it possible to always enable the operation?

Thanks,
Tetsuo

liuzhengxiang
dmaConfig.cb = CyFxUartLpDmaCallback the CyFxUartLpDmaCallback can not be called for uart rx dma of mode when the rx receive data.The code is as follo... Show More
AnCo_4758931
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to get my EZ-USB FX3 GPIF-II synchronous master interface working reliably. For each of the following questions... Show More
laze_4418921
usb device work wrong under static electricity test in 6kv.   when device works wrong , we cant get any uvc or cdc-uart data in bushound, but down cha... Show More
user_4790841
Hi Cypress, I have been programming my FX3 SuperSpeed microcontroller, with the help from the CyControl Center. When I build my C-program and create a... Show More
NoAr_1540581
About CX3 Control center   If they use Control Centor to write to SPI flash,  they will need to set PMODE to USB mode.However, if PMODE [2: 0] = 0F1... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.