Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TeMa_2997106
USB superspeed peripherals
This is a continuation of this thread. I am considering replacing the Renesas USB host controller with FX3. The device has two signals: "VBOUT" (exter... Show More
WaRa_4824346
I would like to use the FX3 as an interface to a Xilinx FPGA in "self powered" mode.  The FX3 also does power management for the system by enabling an... Show More
TaKI_297676
I am testing CX3. In high speed image, image was broken. Right side of image is broken.  (UVC , all registers and buffer size is same to default valu... Show More
Corrado90
Dear community, I'm trying to use a GPIO pin that was previously used as a PWM.The problem is that when I re-configure it, it stay in 3-state mode ins... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I want to use GX3. Here is the driver. Is it mandatory to install this driver on a PC or Tablet connected to GX3? Is it possible to run with the devic... Show More
WonjinHan
Dears.  We are trying to  configure parameters with GX3 EEPROM Tools on Test device driver in Win7 But it pops up the error as the following    <Erase... Show More
TaKI_297676
Hello   I am testing CX3 with a certain sensor (100fps).   MIPI Setting is below we have three problem. 1. Broken image Image is broken line by line... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Hi Cypress We need CYUSB3035-BZXI SPI overshoot and undershoot spec for signal quality test , Can you help to get the spec for verifying , Thank !! Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi, We are currently developing the firmware for a camera application based on CX3 IC. I realiced that CX3 is able to communicate with laptop, in orde... Show More
WaRa_4824346
I need to achieve low standby power consumption in a system with an FX3 and a Xilinx FPGA.  This system primarily remains in a low power idle state fo... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.