Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

YeVe_4753746
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi All!  I'm trying to figure it out how make my own application by "Slave FIFO Interface" Example. I use AN65974 document: "Designing with the EZ-USB... Show More
wayu_4276666
Hi Sir, I saw a question about continue clock in the below path https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/Cypress-CX3-solution-Clock-Continuous-mode/m-p/54215... Show More
TaKI_297676
At CX3,    Sometimes (frequently) "CB Failure" is happened.  After "CB Failure" was happend,  "ApInstop -> ApInStart" (Now, system is working on 97fps... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I knew the DR_GPIO action corresponds to Output Signal Setting. I’ve studied GPIFII_Designer_User_Guide, and have 2 questions for the GPIO polarit... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I knew that the GPIF2: IN_DATA - Register corresponds to CyU3PGpifReadDataWords(). I’m more familiar with GPIF2: IN_DATA - Socket which links to ... Show More
steven

hi:

HI:
I Use cx3 for sensor why debug output state= smstate=0x7 or smsstate =0x02 , attch is snap image and my mipi config.

ScGr_289066
Hello, During debugging a new camera design using the CX3, I began getting Abort Handler interrupts (in cyfxtx.c).  I have never seen these before and... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello I'm referring to the FX3 datasheet reset sequence Figure 29Please tell me if the following understanding is correct#1. Is it correct to understa... Show More
GlWa_4148656
Hi all Here`s a strange problem, XferData() may failed when slave endpoint sent a short packet with a particular length. we`re trying to transfer data... Show More
Anusha
I am not sure how to configure the MIPI receiver for the CX3 We are using AR1335 image sensor and I have attached parameters which we have given in to... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.