Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HuYa_4249091
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, according to AN95779 example, I know that the color format is YUY2, and it's 8 bits data size for one channel(ex: Y, U or V). Therefore, each 2 pi... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Is there any information about the reliability of SPI flash writes in the FX3 SDK Programming tools? Is there a way to check if Programming is really ... Show More
JoNe_4646056
HiI could not find a discussion or manual sections about any dependencies for the following:There are 2 separate GPIFII blocks to switch between; one ... Show More
Corrado90
Dear community, I have to implement a virtual COM with the FX3 as an alternative to the UART module for the cyfx3s_fatfs example; so I need a set of A... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    You can download the Altium Footprint and schemtic symbol for the CX3 part from this dropbox link:         (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zdlcnj8lkzcb1qr/AAAoYCxNKHbxNs_qJwFw18_Ja?dl=0... Show More
Milka
Hi all!!, i'm using boardkit FPGA and FX3 and i have problem with streaming data to PC.i send test data with fixed size samples (16 points to PC) from... Show More
TePl_1066611
Hi All, I'm trying to change the Pclock frequency according to the USB connection speed, but it doesn't seem to be easy. Basically, I want to automati... Show More
fmo_nn6
Hello, On some laptops (mostly on recent models), our FX3 enumerates in USB2 although it is connected to an USB3 host. If we switch to another USB3 po... Show More
fmo_nn6
Hello, We use a FX3 controller in one of our USB products, which connects to a PC host (laptop/desktop).Recently we had an issue with one particular c... Show More
AtHa_4837446
Hi Cypress experts, I'm developing a FX3 app to use super speed. For my booting condition is loading from SPI (PMODE[2..0]=0Z1). I'd like to know the... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.