Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

WaRa_4824346
USB superspeed peripherals
Parameter "int errno" on line 74 of main.cpp conflicts with typical C++ usage resulting in compilation errors.  Changing "errno" to "errnum" and adjus... Show More
ToWu_1150381
After successfully complied the project, EZ USB suite generates .img and .elf files inside the project directory. Is it possible to configure the tool... Show More
mfroehlich
I am looking for a solution similar to the one described in this post: https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/How-should-I-develop-Mass-Storage-device-using-CYUSB3KIT-003-EZ/td-p/205723... Show More
GrCa_1363456

Does Infineon have a solution for USB to UFS, Universal Flash Storage?

Greg

Wellington
Hi, I have two OS (Window 10 x64 and Window 7 x64). The FX3 firmware were develop on Window 10 PC and able to work. When I copy the Firmware (.img fil... Show More
ReA_3297666
Hai,We have MIPI Sensor (Bayers Format RAW10 1080P 60FPS MIPI CSI-2 with 2 lanes), we are planning to interface with CX3 and convert to UVC Video of 1... Show More
BeCh_1049336
Hi, I used CX3 to get image sensor with 328 x 744 x 2 (16bit) x 10 (fps) = 4.6MBps bandwidth. For super speed mode, the result is correct and no image... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, I am facing an issue in 1.3.4 SDK at High speed, that the issue is if I build my code at 1.3.4 SDK there is a frame drop while opening the UVC con... Show More
kir_4703346
https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/CYUSB3013-low-control-read-performance-with-FX3-SDK-library/td-p/197007 //UvcAppDebugPrint... Show More
p_k_nandanan
Hi All, I want an application to display the video coming to Windows UVC driver. We are using CX3 board with sensor sending data in RAW10 format. I un... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.