Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ScGr_289066
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, During debugging a new camera design using the CX3, I began getting Abort Handler interrupts (in cyfxtx.c).  I have never seen these before and... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello I'm referring to the FX3 datasheet reset sequence Figure 29Please tell me if the following understanding is correct#1. Is it correct to understa... Show More
GlWa_4148656
Hi all Here`s a strange problem, XferData() may failed when slave endpoint sent a short packet with a particular length. we`re trying to transfer data... Show More
Anusha
I am not sure how to configure the MIPI receiver for the CX3 We are using AR1335 image sensor and I have attached parameters which we have given in to... Show More
HF
Hello, I have more than 4 actions in some states (to drive multiple CTRL outputs), but somehow the designer GUI only allows me to see the first 4 acti... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello I got the sample FW of FX3 + CYUSB3ACC-007 from the link below. https://japan.cypress.com/documentation/other-resources/superspeed-device-design-example-john-hyde... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, our FPGA will send two different format data: Img Data: It needs to send out to PC. Info Data: FX3 parses this data and don’t need to send out. ... Show More
WaRa_4824346
Questions: 1.  The FX3 SSE implements on board JTAG and UART interfaces with a USB bridge chip.  This additional logic is undesirable in our applicati... Show More
WaRa_4824346
Our application requires following "devices" to be supported on one USB link: 1. One audio device without I2S.  Streaming data will be sent and receiv... Show More
Liminal

the fpga eval board referenced in AN84868 is obsolete. Is there an updated version of this app note with an active fpga board? 

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.