Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jasony1
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,   I am very new to the FX3 and I am trying to stream data from a 32 bit bus sampled at 10MHz to the computer. Data is sampled on the GPIF usin... Show More
sbattazzo_arc
Hi all, I'm trying to use the AN75779 project as a baseline to set up my MT9P031 as a UVC camera. Here's what I did: Modify GPIF state machine: change... Show More
E_521156
Hi,I used cyfxuartlpdmamode example and modified the channel to UART-> CPU ( MANUAL IN) and another channel CPU ->UART (MANUAL OUT). I attached my new... Show More
adki_3154446
Hi, according to this thread https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/FX3-change-packet-size-in-ISOC-module-USBIsocSourceSink/m-p/206286#235342... Show More
KeWa_2323766
FX3 GPIO46 is used as PWM output.  I refer to excel document attached to the thread https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/IO-Drive-Strength-configuration-for-P-port-I2C-GPIO-SPI-UART-and/m-p/91050... Show More
AnMc_4628076
I am currently using a USB2 High-Speed FTDI chip for USB-to-SPI conversion.  I am trying to get the lowest possible time to send multiple, small datag... Show More
Takeshi
Hi there, I had the product Kensington SD 4600P. The ethernet chip is cypress GX3. Just wondering will the driver for CYUSB3610 will be released recen... Show More
cnlohr
I'm working with the FX3 right now and I'm just trying to test continuous GPIF capture.  But, I'm running into issues that no matter how slowly I run ... Show More
mgiacomelli
I have implemented a working GPIF state machine that captures N individual lines of data, with one DMA buffer the size of one line.  At the end of acq... Show More
suramyag1
Hi, I followed this link for configuring my FPGA using the FX3. I'm using the FPGA configuration Utility given along with the application note. Bitstr... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.