Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Mitchell_shen
USB superspeed peripherals
Our Image Sensor has MIPI CSI-2® v3.0  (September 2019). But CX3 has MIPI CSI-2 compliant (Version 1.01). Does CX3 suitable for our design? Show More
evgeniyBolnov
Hi! I have the following system: FPGA -> FX3(superSpeed explorer kit)->PC I send counter from FPGA, but on pc i get shuffled data in multiples of pack... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi, I'm trying to debug my FX3 program with J-Link but after download finishes nothing happens. Debugger not didn't stop "main". At the same time if I... Show More
JaRo_4664191
Hi, I'm trying to use the watermarks to end the GPIF2 data transfers. My FX3 design is a 32b slave FIFO with flagA as ready/empty and flagB as waterma... Show More
user_2585021
I have a question about Bulk Out transfer. Currently I am using Bulk Out transfer to stream data into our logic. The data to be sent is 0x80100 bytes ... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Dear sir, Now I am trying the develop a product with CYUSB3014, and I am reading 2 documents to help me understand it. <<001-76074_EZ-USB_FX3_Technica... Show More
WaRa_4824346

Files are attached....

JuCh_3556216
Hi! I'm looking for an example that streams parallel data back to a PC using the GPIF on an FX3. Does such an example exist? I'm attempting to build a... Show More
MiVi_1497601

Hello where can I download the version 1.2.3.3 driver? Online I only see version 1.2.3.20. Thank you.

kir_4703346
With Firmware built using Cypress FX3 SDK  version 1.3.4  MJPEG  frames are corrupted when selecting UVC controls. Works fine with firmware built usin... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.