Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NoAr_1540581
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello   I think Streamer.exe can transfer data up to 4MB in length. The above formula is recognized as follows. - Packet size * Max EP packet... Show More
JCL
Hi, We will build a custom board based on an FX3 and a camera module.The boot is done from an I2C flash and the camera is connected through GPIF like ... Show More
jech_4828421
Hello, I'm Jay. I designed a custom board. I have two problems, because It doesn't connect USB 3.0 and USB cable direction. Each description is as fol... Show More
s-ichinose
Hi. I use EZ-USB FX3 Device (CYUSB3014-BZXC). I want to identify respectively two FX3 devices that connected to the same PC. Both FX3 has the BootLoad... Show More
xixu_4093676
Hi Cypress Support, In my project,I need to use CyU3PUartTransmitBytes Transmit some raw data to my device by UART ,The API say that the function can... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Is there a way to reject ROI requests sent by the Host? As a background, there was a phenomenon that the device was disconnected, so when I checked th... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello It is described as "11-bit transamission mode" with EZ-USB FX3 Technical Reference Manual., Spec No .: 001-76074 Rev. * E 8.6.2 UART Ove... Show More
shva_4703666
Hi there, I am using CYUSB3035-BZXI in USB mode. The USB detection is failing for few boards. Can you please let me know what might be the causes of U... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi, I am currently working with CX3 device getting frames from a CMOS Image Sensor(CIS). I have configured the MIPI information to get the data raw in... Show More
KRingg
I apologize if this question is remedial... I'm brand-new to the EZ-USB product line. I've developed a custom PCB that contains three EZ-USB CX3 ICs, ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.