Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ThAl_4704151
Hello all,  Most of the data I'm trying to transmit seems to be going between the FX3 and the other chip just fine, but I'm periodically getting zero ... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I'm trying to run FX3 for compliance testing. But It can't enter test mode. Are there any conditions to enter test mode? Also, is there a way to tell ... Show More
Subhash24
Hello, I'm using the Denebola kit, I'm trying to write data to SPI flash, I  don't get any error while writing data, but when trying to read back I ge... Show More
amulya_nr
Hi I am using FX3 USB superspeed hardware. I am trying to do file transfer from Master to Slave using cyusb_linux application. I have downloaded the l... Show More
rainmen747
Is it possible to change DMA configuration while running and restart DMA? Below is a source that runs in 2-socket GPIF mode and runs fine. and I want ... Show More
Panneerraja
Hi All,  I am using a custom board where Fx3 USB controller is connected to Xilinx FPGA. I am trying to create an board level Vhdl/Verilog test bench ... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, For my initial evaluation of USB3 Vision, I am using the source code shared in the forum. Using that source code, I am able to enumerate the devic... Show More
Wellington
Hello, I have study to this thread and other multiple FX3 transmission. Some simple question to clarified as below: https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-superspeed-peripherals/Multi-FX3-Usb-deivce/m-p/345350... Show More
Flute
我使用的开发板是CYUSB3KIT-003。开发板在StreamerExample模式下正常启动后,PC端通过EP0端口给开发板发送一个字节,开发板响应代码如下所示: if(itype == 64 && itarget == 2 && ireq_type==66 && irequest ==... Show More
lu_xiongbin
If I need to use multiple endpoints of fx3, should I use them in order? That means I should use ep1, then ep2, ep3, and so on. Can I not use ep2, inst... Show More