Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ThAl_4704151
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello all, I found in CyUsb3.pdf the instructions to configure the inf file, although I don't have much experience with inf files in general. I've add... Show More
user_2888896
SX3 software is currently supported by EZ-USB SX3 Configuration Utility. Do you plan to release an FX3 like Software Development Kit for SX3? As I und... Show More
MJ
Hi, I'm making code to test i2c write operation. FX3 is sending out data to external FPGA through i2c and if FPGA receive data, turn on the led connec... Show More
Luke
Dear Sir,      We used FX3 (USB 2.0 only) as the USB device and it works as expected with Android. We would like to make it work with iPhone but we ha... Show More
user_4713571
Hey guys!So, I'm using the AN75779 to configure an image sensor. Meanwhile I'm waiting for the image sensor, I'm trying to understand all the code.I b... Show More
yxx0803
Hello,     According to project requirements,the host will transfer one frame to the FPGA.The size of the frame is 2160KB.In  order to reduce errors, ... Show More
GlWa_4148656
hi all, CyAPI.lib is easily used on windows platform, it help us to handle USB commnication via many black box APIs, including a system reset API whic... Show More
kjlee_2215711
Hello, We are using  CYUSB3014-BZXI  (EZ-USB® FX3: SuperSpeed USB Controller) and communicate  with 4 BULK endpoint to Windows PC. If we use  WaitForX... Show More
Minwan
Hi Yesterday, I uesd CX3 RDK board receive a RAW 8bit MIPI sensor Input, the project build successfully and it enumerated as CX3-UVC. But today ,I  do... Show More
AlEr_4025481
Hi, I made a simple GPIF-II design to read one 16-bit word to processor socket when external WE signal turns from low to high. Is timing tab for my de... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.